Intelligent Supply Chain Management
The Intelligent Supply Chain Management system provides two platforms with AI-integrated modules that bring offline transactions to virtual exchanges. The two platforms include TPaaS (Transactional Platform as a Service) for Energy & Commodity Markets, and VPaaS (Visual Platform as a Service) for Exhibitions, Cross-Border Trade, Trade Shows and Intellectual Property.
In addition, SSC offers Supply Chain Finance Solutions through Global Cornerstone Fund Partnerships.
Value Added for clients through Intelligent Supply Chain Management & Finance:
- Increase Cost Efficiency
- Improve Productivity
- Reduce Time and Space Constraints
- Simplify Transactional Operations
- Reduce Capital Constraints
TPaaS (Transactional PaaS)
- Focuses on transactional Artificial Intelligence-based matching
between buyers and sellers.
- Reduces costs and improves efficiency for and ultimately enhances both operational and profit margins for clients and users.
- Focuses on the Energy & Commodities Markets.
VPaaS (Visual PaaS)
- Focuses on Inventory exhibition and Virtualization capabilities through VR technologies.
- Primarily targeting cross-border trading, consumer electronic products, & Intellectual Property.